TeBS uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 to expedite your business’s digital transformation
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a cloud-based solution that is unique in the CRM marketplace simply because it is now paving the way in the advancement and usability of CRM technology world-wide.
Businesses can implement Dynamics 365 across functions such as sales, customer service, operations, field service, project service automation, marketing, financials and customer insights. Microsoft CRM is differentiated from competitors by its ability to extend and scale across multiple business units, giving companies the ability to leverage their Microsoft CRM investment without the need for additional software.
Dynamics CRM is primarily an Internet Information Services-based web application that also supports wide-ranging web services interfaces.
Best features of Microsoft Dynamic CRM are:
- Flexible Integration Functions: Microsoft Dynamics CRM has some unmatchable combination utilities, particularly in conjunction with additional Microsoft tools. It offers smooth integration with SharePoint – one more perspicaciously adaptable collaborative solution for businesses and enterprises.
- Easy-to-use Sales and Marketing Interface: Dynamics 365 combines a user-friendly and easy-to-understand interface that enhances the performance of an enterprise’s sales team anywhere and anytime; both inside and outside the office. Sales force automation indispensably reduces sales cycles and increases sales team’s familiarity leading to sales conversions. Microsoft’s Dynamic CRM provides an efficient way to monitor campaign management and helps measure important analytics aimed at making an undeniable difference to an enterprises’ marketing focus.
- Easy Access to Apps and Community: Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help you look from a vast assortment of systematized apps and services made by trustworthy partners. These in turn help enterprises advance and attune CRM to seamlessly fit businesses and their needs.
- Superb Customer Service Benefits: Dynamic CRM offers scope for impeccable customer service. There is a systematic recording of all issues, replies and other communication with current clients and customers in a broad application. This allows the customer service team to be well-informed of accounts, to communicate and anticipate client needs in the best possible way.
- Flexibility of the Cloud: The ability to conform and adapt is extremely essential in this modern, highly competitive business world. Moving your CRM to the cloud provides benefits as well as capabilities to access the system anytime, anywhere in the world. These preferences are available to enterprises using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
The Dynamics CRM practice at TeBS offers services to clients across industries such as educational institutions, information technology, call centers, Government and private sector etc.
Below are the inhouse tools that TeBS has developed to deliver efficient Microsoft Dynamics CRM services to its clients.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM + Office = End to End Sales Productivity