19th and 20th June, Singapore: The 3rd RPA & Intelligent Automation Asia Summit 2018 was held over two days at the Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, Singapore. Total eBiz Solutions Pte Ltd (TeBS) was one of the key sponsors among other names such as Automation Anywhere, Kryon, Edgeverve etc.
The main focus of the event was on leveraging RPA, cognitive and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to advance competitiveness, efficiency, cost reduction and risk management. The Summit encapsulated multiple learnings including RPA, cognitive, machine learning (ML), AI, and much more.
The summit involved coveted speakers all gathered to discuss one common goal: Harnessing Competitive Advantage with Intelligent Automation. Stalwarts across industries such as Banking, Healthcare, Finance, Education, Information Technology etc. used this event as a platform to highlight the fact that with Intelligent Automation, Digital Workforce continues to augment the global human workforce, reimagining new ways of value creation, operational excellence and shareholder value.
The knowledge shared at the summit included practical ways of intelligent automation through real case studies, best practices from leading companies, insights on current trends with the applications of RPA and cognitive tools, advice on scope, scalability, implementation, transformation, change management and business process ownership.
The speakers, attendees and sponsors managed to learn and network through a range of interactive sessions such as round-table discussions and speed networking with executives from a wide range of industries, including banking, insurance, retail, manufacturing etc.
The 6 key highlights of the conference were:
- Succeeding in the Intelligent Automation (IA) journey with RPA, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Cognitive Technologies
- Progressing to the next level of automation by scaling up present day RPA
- Designing and developing cognitive capabilities for better decision making
- Managing change and mitigating risk whilst developing a robust governance framework
- Driving business insights from RPA all the way up to Machine Learning
At the event, TeBS presented its Intelligent Automation capabilities across
- Digital Transformation with Intelligent Automation
- Process Discovery and Optimization Services
- Automation Accelerators and Frameworks
- Successful RPA Implementations and Deployments across 45+ Business Processes