- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidate should have minimum 2 years’ experience in development of information system using .NET framework C# programming language for both web based and desktop environment.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Experience with full software development life cycle (SDLC), software development, testing methodologies.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skill.
You may send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org