Are you up for a challenging career?
SAP Business Analyst
Experience: 7 + Years
No of openings: 01
- Lead, plan and execute cost effective business and systems solution implementation activities and strategies in O2C and customized Sales Commission module supporting tools and reports
- This role includes sustainment responsibilities including end user BAU day to day support engagement within the SLA, application maintenance and upgrades and managing collaboration, communications and expectations with internal stakeholders and external vendors in an appropriate, professional and constructive manner.
- Responsible for analyzing business processes, change request and constantly identifying improvement and automation opportunities and assess feasibility.
- Strong in requirement gathering and analysis and proposing the best solutions to address the business requirements. Job Requirements:
- Recognized Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent with minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in SAP Sales and Distribution and SAP Project Systems module.
- SAP Plant Maintenance/Customer Service Implementation experience is a must with completion of at least 4 full life cycle projects.
- Working knowledge of MM & FICO integration is required.
You may send us your resume to [email protected]