Quality and Business Assurance for an organization can be achieved through their Digital Transformation journey
Today, practices have shifted from merely identifying, predicting & preventing defects in software to assuring Business-critical applications. As demands and expectations raise for greater efficiency and better effectiveness, we need to provide solutions such as automation, DevOps and Agility along with Cloud practices to improve time-to-market at an optimized cost.
In other words, TeBS has shifted from Quality Engineering Services to Business Assurance Services. Quality Engineering has to Assure Business with right Services along with Right solutions & methods for implementing the Service. TeBS Business Assurance Services for Web/Mobile/device testing provides the incubator that tracks evolving technology concepts and determines testing requirements to ensure our clients gain a competitive edge.
Choose TeBS for your Business Assurance Services because we offer digital coverage across devices, platforms, channels, functional factors, social, accessibility, content, performance and security. We know that Test Optimization is critical for Project Delivery and therefore ensure Cycle time reduction to enable faster go to market through continuous delivery. Our quality practise focuses on the entire journey from customer experience to customer satisfaction. We also believe that early customer feedback methods will save a lot of re-work and cost.
“Shift Left” in Business Assurance
Testing Services are frequently asked to do more for less. To help achieve this objective, our expert engineered QA Designers are intended for use early SDLC (i.e., they are “shifted left”). Our shift-left strategy aims to start the testing immediately as defects can be prevented upstream and to play a role in building it right the first time rather than spending more time testing for bugs later.
Business Assurance Services Landscape
Our consultants will conduct an Assessment on the maturity of your organization’s QA function and assist you in enhancing the quality & cost efficiency of QA. Includes evaluation of process and method, providing them a roadmap for effective testing through the entire testing cycles. Our Consulting has knowledge of test polices, strategies, quality reference to industry Standards and practices which can align to organizations goals and practices.
Estimating the Right efforts required for testing is very critical. This will ensure the right amount of efforts needed for the assurance, today it is not just testing software for quality but testing for predictable business outcomes. TeBS provides you with a one stop for Test Business Consulting that raises the efficacy of QA, by bring more assurance as a practice in automation, performance and security testing.
Performance Assurance Services within SDLC, encompasses the set of roles, skills, activities, practices, tools, and deliverables applied at every phase of the SDLC which ensures that a solution will be designed, implemented, and operationally supported to meet the non-functional requirements for performance (such as Response time, throughput, latency, or memory usage).
Performance tests reveal how a system behaves and responds during various conditions in terms of high speed, scalability and stability of the system. Performance Engineering makes it possible to anticipate issues, to diagnose the root cause in the unlikely event of glitch and fix the problem quickly. TeBS has considerable has expertise in the field of performance engineering, provides strategy and consulting services, which includes technology selection and leverages longstanding technical alliances to enhance application Scalability and reliability.
TeBS Test Automation service provides an automation services for QA teams in reducing manual testing efforts in a testing cycle, increases testing coverage and improves the ROI on Automation. The focus on an end-to-end test life cycle automation strategy leads to improved time to market and increase automation efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery.
- Better ROI yield with automated testing,
- increased efficiency and reduction in manual efforts
- Collaborative governance with a phased approach to adoption and implement Automation Strategy.
- Applying Accelerators according application needs and demand
- Understand and Manage Customer Expectation to delivery SLA.
- Faster deployment and speed of delivery
- Easy maintenance cycles for automation is key focus.
Security Testing is a very important aspect of SDLC. Security Defects need static and dynamic views and validation during the early stage of SDLC. Fixing the security loop holes after the completion of development or Go-Live is very expensive.
Web and Mobile applications play a vital role in the modern world and a majority of security attacks are aimed at the web application and Mobile layer.
- Source code review is the process of manually checking the source code of a web application for security issues. Many serious security vulnerabilities cannot be detected with any other form of analysis or testing.
- Penetration testing has been a common technique used to test network security for many years. It is also commonly known as black box testing or ethical hacking. Penetration testing is essentially the “art” of testing a running application remotely to find security vulnerabilities, without knowing the inner workings of the application itself
- Vulnerability assessment, is a process that defines, identifies, and classifies the security holes (vulnerabilities) in a computer, network, or communications infrastructure. In addition, vulnerability analysis can forecast the effectiveness of proposed countermeasures and evaluate their actual effectiveness after they are put into use.
We will attempt to penetrate the web or Mobile application based on the vulnerability discovered, to reflect the impact of the risk involved, based on the industry standard OWASP web application testing methodology.