Businesses can focus on Innovation and Value Creation while we Manage and Transform applications
Most of the times, application maintenance and support is a tedious and heavy lifting job but is essential for businesses to run smoothly. It becomes overwhelming when multiple technologies and applications are involved for different business functions. Keeping up with the technology upgrades and retaining talent becomes a nightmare for some organizations let alone supporting application issues. Many a times, escalated issues hamper the productivity of business functions.
TeBS specializes in providing Application Maintenance and Support services for a wide range of applications including web-based and mobile applications. We also support applications built on .Net, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Java, Android & iOS. We have more than 25 Customers across the island supporting over 50 applications.
Our BasePlus model gives the flexibility and elasticity for our customers who want to start small and grow their technology footprint to transform their businesses digitally.
Our Support Services:
TeBS offers 24 * 7 helpdesk support in following services.
- 24 * 7 Helpdesk Toll-free Support Number
- 24 * 7 Helpdesk e-mail based Support
- Web based Incident Management System (IMS)
- Onboarding / Off-boarding the Users on IMS
- Incident Reporting and Tracking
- Follow-up with the Assigned Party
- Periodical Reports to all the stake holders
- Management Reports on SLAs, Issue Summary and Trend
- Maintain the Knowledge base with Root Cause Analysis
- Maintain the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Timely escalation as per the Service Level Agreements
- Training and Process awareness for the new joinees
TeBS conducts performance testing on the applications to ensure that the system performs optimally even under load. TeBS also uses the WAPT tool to do the required testing of the proposed system.
The load is gradually increased during the test by adding more and more concurrent virtual users.
WAPT Test Features
Design tests are as easy as using a browser. User sessions can be recorded by navigating through the application. When running the test, WAPT will replay it with thousands virtual users. No programming background or scripts are needed to design the tests.
The reports are in the form of dynamic charts for visual analysis and contain comprehensive information about the system performance such as response times, throughput parameters, bandwidth usage, errors rates, and over 20 other tables containing data.
TeBS builds various security and control mechanisms for the proposed system.
- The system will be built to tackle the top 10 security risks identified by The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP).
- System will be compliant with the security policies and standards defined by Customer
- System will have role management or access control mechanism for the users
- System will be built to prevent malicious codes from affecting the system
- System will have a preventive mechanism to block the recurrence of security incident
TeBS uses the Burp Suite for vulnerability scanning and subsequently fixes all the errors that were identified.
Patch Management is the process of verification and validation of application functionalities against various software patches, hot fixes and service pack releases from the product. The TeBS Support team liaises with the AFM or IT Teams to perform these activities and broadcasts the communication to end users. The main objective is to make sure that application functionalities are not disrupted due to the patches. TeBS proactively carries out testing across the entire application in staging (Test/UAT) environment and shares observations and proposes necessary recommendations.
Following are different kinds of patches:
- Adhoc patches released for Products (Eg: SharePoint, SQL Server)
- Server related Patches (Eg: O/S level patches)
- Browser related patches (Eg: Version related bug fixes)
- Tech Refresh (Eg: User machines upgrading to Win 10 etc.)
Application enhancement is the process of enhancing an existing application with new features and functionalities that arise due to change in business needs / customer demands / to make the operational processes more efficient.
TeBS helps its customers to enhance system functionalities and add new features. TeBS initiates the Service Request process for such changes, detailed impact analysis, and implementation approach is provided to the customer.
TeBS triggers your transformation journey to make applications more scalable, cost effective and accessible to a large user base. Here are some of the Transformation areas.
Technology Stack Upgrade:
TeBS upgrades existing hosting database or run-time frameworks to latest versions. Customers are assisted to migrate from older to latest versions through a cost-effective approach. TeBS studies the application architecture, dependent components, and shares recommendations to upgrade current versions.
Common frame work for the Applications:
TeBS brings the applications to a common framework or technology. TeBS’ past experience with various customers shows that different applications run on different technology stack making it challenging to manage and hire different vendors to employ. TeBS analyses and provides a plan to transform the applications to the common technology platform.
Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is the process of identifying the cause behind incident or production issues reported by customers or end users. TeBS Support follows the popular Five Whys technique to identify the root cause and propose a suitable solution to the customer within agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) timelines.