Dynamic Change in business practices
IoT is the connection of different devices to the internet. Not just your smartphones and computers, many other devices like rooms, cars, health monitors are included as well. As the digital age continues to grow, we will see more and more devices getting connected. So how do these devices get connected? Sensors.
With the help of sensors, even our everyday objects are able to be equipped with new abilities. Below are a few examples of how sensors could be used.
- Light Consumption Sensors: Automatically turning off lights when not in use. By doing this, sensors could help your organization save up a hefty sum of money on electrical bills.
- Temperature Sensors: Temperature control of the Office. Temperature of rooms could be auto adjusted, cross checking with the temperature outside the office.
- Meeting room sensors: Detect if the particular meeting room is available for use.
- By syncing the meeting room sensor to the DSenz platform, meeting rooms could be monitored and analysed to know on the availability of the room before booking, or if the room is booked but vacant.
- Event Sensors: Allow event organizers to analyse and measure the success of the event. Which are the booths that are more popular, drawing more crowd. And which are the sessions that people spend most of their time on. With DSenz as a sensor platform, event organizers are able to gather real time insights to improve and better manage events in the future.
With DSenz, all these are made possible. From getting real time analytics on the move, remotely access and monitor your valuable assets, and also setting up the smart portals to visualize all your IoT footprints.