“Microsoft Inspire is where the world meets to transform business.”
Jul 9-13, 2017: More than 16,000 Microsoft Partners from 140 countries came together for Microsoft Inspire, a premier annual partner event, held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center at Washington D.C. The week-long event included networking and learning opportunities for partner companies to increase and accelerate their profitability and business growth. Microsoft used Inspire as a platform to demonstrate its current business trajectory, make its case to partners to grow business with them and launch new Microsoft products and services.
Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft delivered a keynote address that focused on a “Partners First” ecosystem and the world moving towards diverse digital capabilities and transformation. Microsoft is enabling partner companies to grow faster and efficiently by not just being another technology provider but by being a reliable business partner. Mr. Nadella also mentioned four key solution areas:
- Modern workplace
- Business applications
- Applications & infrastructure
- Data & Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Like Mr. Nadella, TeBS aims at not only building technology but also using technology to have a broad impact.
A few key takeaways as shared by the delegation from TeBS who attended the event are as follows:
- According to Radhakrishna Bijjala, CEO of TeBS, Microsoft’s focus on moving towards adapting and promoting the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in business use cases is a giant leap. Previously, AI was reserved only for researchers and scientists but today, Microsoft aims at making AI mainstream. The technology giant wants to bring together products as a complete, integrated solution that has got AI infused with intelligence. TeBS has catered to several clients’ needs through its AI and Chatbots functionalities. The power of AI has reinforced TeBS’ focus on using true AI capabilities extensively, now and in the future.
- Paras Chadha, VP, Digital Innovations at TeBS, believes that the use of Dynamic CRM through technical scenarios and use cases in the BFSI sector is a major advancement. TeBS in turn has a wide range of opportunities to market its products and services and position themselves as a strong technology contender in the BFSI domain.
- For Amit Gupta, Head-Digital Innovation Business at TeBS, the unveiling of Microsoft 365 was the highlight of the event. The Microsoft 365 Enterprise is an evolution of the highly successful Secure Productive Enterprise offering and includes Enterprise Mobility + Security, Office 365 and Windows 10 Enterprise. It is a secure, intelligent and complete solution that will empower companies and its employees, recognizing that it is people who are at the center of digital transformation. TeBS aims at using Microsoft 365 to design, build and go to market to address different customer needs. It also offers significant opportunities to differentiate and reposition our current offerings.
- For Mr. Bijjala, the Microsoft Inspire event has reinforced the belief that digital transformation is driven through partners along with customers. Microsoft offers its partners a platform to innovate, reach the market faster with niche solutions and connect with the right customers at the right time.
TeBS looks forward to continued association with Microsoft, utilizing and seizing every opportunity in this era of digital transformation.