- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
- Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET ,T-SQL. Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Relevant experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Working experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
- Must be motivated and independent.
You may send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org