Are you up for a challenging career?
PowerApps Technical Lead
|Skill Set||PowerPlatforms, PowerApps, Uipath||Role||PowerApps Technical Lead|
|Experience Level||8 Yrs – 10 Yrs||Location||Bangalore|
(Work from Office / Hybrid)
|Mode||Full time employment||Availability to Join TeBS||15-20days|
|Interview Rounds||2 Rounds of Technical Interview + HR round||Mode of Interview||Microsoft Teams / Zoom|
As a Power Platform Lead will be responsible for developing applications using Microsoft Power Platform components, such as Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents, among others. These solutions allow you to address optimisation scenarios within the organization.
A typical day of a Power Platform Lead involves understanding the business and its challenges, functionally outlining a solution to the identified use cases and then developing an APP using Power Platform, also working with the development team when additional developments, including in Microsoft Azure, are necessary. Technical skills are important, but we also value soft skills and your motivation
- Developing Apps using Power Platform with a leading of 3-8 resources
- Applying Power Apps including an in-depth understanding of customisation, configuration, integration, and extensibility, as well as boundaries and constraints
- Assisting in collecting and identifying functional requirements
- Raising the causes of bugs or potential issues of the product are skills that we hope you have and we will also help you develop
- Being adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality
- Addressing and remediating security vulnerability findings in PowerApps
- Work directly with clients to support various projects and solutions.
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Installation and configuration of data gateways.
- Development of Azure logic apps and functions and Power BI development.
- Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365.
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
- Identify areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Office 365, and SharePoint can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agent, and Power BI
- Experience with Office 365 development utilizing PowerApps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agent, and Power BI, Teams and SharePoint / Dynamics 365
- Strong foundational knowledge of Office 365 platform including Exchange, Intune, Azure AD, and Azure ecosystem
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.