News & Events
7 Core Modules of Project Service Automation (PSA)
7 Core Modules of Project Service Automation
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation (PSA), is a solution built on the Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, a leading Online CRM solution.
Dynamics 365 for PSA consists of 7 core modules.
1. Opportunity Management: an integrated dashboard that provides visibility into potential opportunities, their cost, duration and projected profit. This capability enables management to better understand the organizations pipeline.
2. Project Planning: enables sales and project managers to collaborate on the work proposed with the visualization of the cost, duration and value offered to the prospective customer or client.
3. Resource Management: provides visibility into the resources so that the best potential fit (skills, cost, availability, etc.) can be brought in to the project work.
4. Team Collaboration: during project execution provides a collaborative environment for team members to share information and collaborate on project deliverables.
5. Time and Expenses Management: enables individual consultants to accurately track their project time and expenses related to specific tasks and deliverables to maintain cost control within the project-based work.
6. Customer Billing: allows project managers to track, review and update and approve all project related costs followed by invoice generation and emailed to the customer. This capability is integrated with leading financial solutions.
7. Service Analytics: interactive dashboards provide the infrastructure for management to understand all aspects of the projects delivered, their success, cost, revenue and other critical key performance indicators necessary to successfully run a project-based business.